- Get a FREE Vocab Videos SAT vocabulary word list! Featuring 500 key SAT vocabulary words!
When it comes to standardized test preparation, vocabulary is indispensable. To tackle the verbal sections of standardized tests like the SAT, ACT, GRE , and ISEE students need to be equipped with a certain level of vocabulary. Vocab Videos knows its SAT vocabulary and we’re trying to help you learn it too! To do this we’re offering you a FREE DOWNLOADABLE VOCAB VIDEOS SAT VOCABULARY WORD LIST (link below) with 500 of the most common SAT vocabulary words! Here’s why you should check out our FREE SAT vocabulary word list:
- It includes 500 of the most common SAT vocabulary words. About 1/3 of the SAT Reading section is made up of questions that are explicitly vocabulary-dependent—questions that are potentially worth 150 points in all. Even on questions that don’t specifically test vocabulary, students are often confused by difficult words, so being knowledgeable when it comes to SAT vocabulary is one of the best ways to increase SAT scores.
- They’re high value SAT vocabulary words. Extensive research and analysis of countless SAT tests went into selecting these 500 frequently appearing SAT vocabulary words. It’s not just a list of our favorite words or the most difficult vocabulary we could find. Putting the time in to learn these words will really pay off when it’s time to take the SAT.
- This SAT vocab will help you on other standardized tests & in high school English classes. A lot of this SAT vocabulary will also appear on other standardized tests where vocabulary is essential like the ACT, GRE, and ISEE. So, if you’re preparing for any one of these tests, it would benefit you to learn these SAT vocabulary words as well. Additionally, you’ll get the opportunity to impress your English teachers when your newly learned vocabulary shows up in assignments!
- It’s useful as a general vocabulary improvement tool. Not taking a standardized test? Not a problem. Even if you’re not taking a test, learning this vocabulary can only help you. Words are the currency of communication. A good vocabulary will help you read, write, speak, and listen better.
Remember: THIS SAT VOCABULARY WORD LIST IS A SUPPLEMENT TO AND NOT A SUBSITUTE FOR THE COMPREHENSIVE VOCAB VIDEOS SYSTEM! When using the SAT vocabulary glossary along with Vocab Videos, teachers and students can use the word list to keep track of what words they’ve mastered, and students have the option to review definitions even when they don’t have access to a computer.
Vocab Videos is way more than a text document with definitions—it brings these 500 frequently appearing SAT vocabulary words to life! The verbal, auditory, and visual cues in our videos is what makes the system worthwhile and more effective than other traditional methods of studying vocabulary. And the entertaining characters and parodies of popular TV shows like Lost, The Office, 24, and Gossip Girl that are featured in the videos make the content fun and relevant.
It’s no secret that a good vocabulary is a crucial component of English study. Vocabulary is an essential part of all reading comprehension because reading comprehension depends upon the meaning readers give to words. A rich vocabulary can open you up to a broader range of reading materials and enhance your ability to read, write, and interpret information. So, take advantage of this offer! Use this free SAT vocabulary word list to begin learning 500 key SAT vocab words that will help you become a better student and standardized test-taker. And, for the total SAT vocabulary learning package, be sure to give the Vocab Videos system a try, which includes many more tips and tools for learning and remembering your SAT vocabulary!
CLICK BELOW TO CHECK OUT THIS FREE VOCAB VIDEOS SAT VOCABULARY WORD LIST CONSISTING OF 500 OF THE MOST COMMON SAT VOCABULARY WORDS & THEIR DEFINITIONS!!!