Hey Vocab Videos fans! We’re trying to give our Vocab Videos Facebook page a boost, and we need your help! We’re asking those of you who “Like” Vocab Videos on Facebook to get your Facebook friends to do the same!
The Vocab Videos Facebook page offers a bit of SAT advice every day whether it’s in the form of the definition of an SAT vocabulary word, a word scramble challenge, a funny vocab video, or some useful tips for test prep success.
Of course, for your help, we would like to give you something in return— A FREE ONE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION TO VOCAB VIDEOS!
- Get 20 of your friends to become Vocab Videos fans (using the “Suggest to Friends” feature) and we’ll get you started with a one year membership to our online vocabulary system!
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know all of the Facebook friends you’ve recruited!
To suggest the Vocab Videos Facebook page to your friends, simply follow these instructions:
- If you haven’t already, become a fan of Vocab Videos by logging in and going to the Vocab Videos Facebook page.
- Once you become a fan, on the Vocab Videos Facebook page, directly underneath Vocab Videos’ profile picture is the option “Suggest to Friends”
- Either search for friends you think would be interested in the page, or better yet select all of your friends!
- Then click “Send Invitations”
Trust us: It’s that simple, but more importantly—it’s worth it! Vocabulary is essential to success on college entrance exams like the SAT and ACT. So put your SAT vocabulary flashcards aside and study your SAT vocabulary the FUN way with Vocab Videos!
Join in the Vocab Videos Facebook Challenge to receive a FREE ONE YEAR MEMBERSHIP to Vocab Videos!
*Vocab Videos is a unique web-based learning system that brings vocabulary to life, and is being effectively used in schools across the country to prepare students for standardized tests like the SAT and as a general vocabulary improvement tool. The system uses hilarious short videos to illustrate the meanings of over 500 high frequency SAT vocabulary words making them easy for students to learn and remember. The extensive study material including practice quizzes, word lists with definitions, and recommended study guides, reinforces the vocabulary students learn through the videos and promotes high levels of retention.